Here's a Quick Reference Guide for the New Plant Project. The following is required information for the project:
Life Cycle -
- Show, explain or describe your new plant’s life cycle.
- How did your plant start off in life and how does it change?
- Tell what your new plant needs to survive.
- Tell where your plant is located.
Parts and Function -
- Tell the parts of your plant and what their job is.
- Make sure you draw a picture to show what your plant looks like and label the parts.
- Show what your plant looks like as an adult.
- Tell if it is big or small.
- Describe its parts: